Welcome to our blog!

We hope that you enjoy getting to know our family...

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Going out on a limb!!


So today I finally made a decision on something that I've been debating for months!

I decided to have a special donation extravaganza for my company where I donate a blanket to charity for each one that is purchased this next month. Whoa going public... I know... not typically Kimberly. Well I had to make the decision to have the possibility of making service blankets and donating them next year too. I have really enjoyed the quilts and blankets that I've made... with the help of many of you THANK YOU... that have been donated and will be able to be donate by the end of the year. I can't imagine waiting until John is out of school before I can do it again. My hope is that this way I may be able continue and make more next year!! I guess we'll see... to see exactly what I'm doing visit my KNH Designs Blog and then let me know if you think I'm crazy... I might just agree with you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment